Billing - Cash Management Integration
To deploy a configurator package:
- Log in your target Salesforce org.
In the same browser session, open the JustOn Configurator.
If the link does not work, copy the URL
Click Salesforce OAuth2.
This connects the JustOn Configurator with your current Salesforce session using your current credentials. Make sure that you are connected with the intended user and org.
Open the relevant tab.
- Scroll down the list to find the relevant package.
This deploys the configuration as described to your org.
Back in your Salesforce org, make sure to add the deployed components to permission sets as necessary.
The package adds the following artifacts:
- Invoice/installment fields on Entry
- Payment/entry item fields on Balance
- Flows to create balance records
Object Field API Name Data Type Description Entry Invoice Lookup (Invoice) Links to the related invoice. Payment Lookup (Payment) Links to the related installment (
Balance CM_Payment Lookup (Payment) Links to the related payment in JustOn Cash Management (
CM_EntryItem Lookup (EntryItem) Links to the related entry item (if the payment is settled with an entry).
- CashMgmt Integration - Create/Update Entry Item
- CashMgmt Integration - Create/Update Payment