How to force JustOn to create a new PDF for a single invoice?
In certain cases (like layout errors, text typos etc.) you may have to recreate the PDF copy of an invoice. Proceed as follows:
- Open the invoice for which you want to create a new PDF file.
- In the Basic Information section, clear the
- Delete the corresponding invoice PDF.
- Up to JustOn 2.48: Delete the attached invoice PDF in the Notes & Attachments section.
- As of JustOn 2.49: Delete the corresponding invoice PDF from Files | Owned by me (or any other configured file distribution target).
- Reload the current invoice page.
▶ This creates a new PDF file for the current invoice.
If you need to recreate the PDF files for a particular invoice run, refer to How to force JustOn to create new PDF files for multiple invoices?.