Why has the invoice run not produced the invoices as expected?
There are multiple cases that can prevent the invoice run from running correctly or producing the expected result, like missing items or no invoices at all.
Please check for the following:
- Subscription status: The subscription must be set
Draftsubscriptions are not considered.
- Subscription item status: The subscription item must be set
Active. Inactive items are not considered.
- Subscription start date/end date: The subscription start date and end date must be within the invoice run period.
- Transaction date: When billing transactions, their date must be within the invoice run period.
- Related invoices of transactions: If you have canceled an invoice with billed transactions, the transactions still relate to the (canceled) invoice. They are therefore not considered in a subsequent invoice run. You must explicitly remove the links to the canceled invoice from the transactions.
- One-time items: Subscription items with the billing type
One-Timeare invoiced only once and are then deactivated (it does not matter whether this invoice is
- Opportunity billing: When billing opportunities, make sure that there are products associated to the opportunity. The opportunity products must not be invoiced already (it does not matter whether this invoice is
- Filters: Filters define which subscriptions or opportunities are subject to an invoice run. Make sure that your filters are correctly set up as a custom setting, see Filters.
- Invoice template: Make sure that you have specified an invoice template for your subscription or opportunity. If you have not explicitly specified a template, make sure that the
Defaulttemplate is available.