How to file a support request with JustOn?
The JustOn FAQs provide short and straightforward answers to commonly asked questions with respect to the JustOn configuration and operation.
In case of further issues or requests, please file a ticket in the JustOn Support Portal.
The JustOn Support Portal is the new home for all issues and requests you raise with respect to JustOn configuration and operation, change requests, as well as licensing or legal questions.
In order for us to help you as efficiently as possible, provide the following information:
- Expected behavior (what do you want to achieve?)
- Current behavior (what has gone wrong?)
- Ideally, a step-by-step instruction to reproduce the issue
- ID of the affected org
- Links to the affected records (invoices, invoice runs, subscriptions, templates, etc.)
- If available, the complete error message displayed, or a screenshot that displays the error message
In order to resolve reported issues, you may have to grant login access to JustOn Support.
Does JustOn software comply with the EU GDPR?
What is important to know about data processing?
How to monitor sensitive data?
Is JustOn software certified according to relevant standards?
Does JustOn software comply with PSD2?
Why approve third-party access on setup?
What information must an invoice contain?
What are the legal requirements for invoice numbers?
Accounting Standard Compliance
In international business, which VAT to apply?
Temporary VAT Change