How to file a support request with JustOn?
The JustOn FAQs provide short and straightforward answers to commonly asked questions with respect to the JustOn configuration and operation.
In case of further issues or requests, please file a ticket in the JustOn Support Portal.
The JustOn Support Portal is the new home for all issues and requests you raise with respect to JustOn configuration and operation, change requests, as well as licensing or legal questions.
In order for us to help you as efficiently as possible, provide the following information:
- Expected behavior (what do you want to achieve?)
- Current behavior (what has gone wrong?)
- Ideally, a step-by-step instruction to reproduce the issue
- ID of the affected org
- Links to the affected records (invoices, invoice runs, subscriptions, templates, etc.)
- If available, the complete error message displayed, or a screenshot that displays the error message
In order to resolve reported issues, you may have to grant login access to JustOn Support.
How to make JustOn visible in Lightning?
Why does Salesforce produce an error when accessing JustOn in Lightning?
Why are modifications not reflected immediately?
How to hide or add action buttons?
Why does JustOn duplicate invoice and dunning action buttons?
How to define page layouts for Lightning?
How to adjust the design of the JustOn Lightning app?
How to enable specific JustOn functionality in Salesforce Classic?