You already use Salesforce to manage customers, opportunities or products. Now you want to monetize your offering - you need e-invoicing with JustOn Billing & Invoice Management.
Installing JustOn Billing & Invoice Management
Be aware that JustOn Billing & Invoice Management requires the Salesforce feature My Domain to be enabled.
Three easy steps will get you going:
- Visit the Salesforce AppExchange to get JustOn.
- Click Get It Now to invoke the installation procedure.
Follow the instructions and provide the required information as necessary.
Specify whether you already use Salesforce or just need a demo version of Salesforce with JustOn Billing & Invoice Management.
Once the installation is finished, you will get an email notification. JustOn is directly accessible. You are automatically granted a 30 day test license.
If you decide to make productive use of JustOn Billing & Invoice Management, see our Setup and Service FAQ section for hands-on information about deploying and setting up the software.
Creating Your First Invoice
The heart of JustOn Billing & Invoice Management is the invoice run. It will considerably simplify your daily business processes. On just one click, you can create the invoices for your accounting period.
For a test, you can create your first invoice manually. Try it out:
- Create an account with the required data (or use an existing account).
- Create a subscription and link your account to the subscription.
- Activate your subscription and create at least one item to bill.
Ready! You can now create your fist invoice clicking New Invoice.
The invoice run considers all accounts in an organization with an active subscription. An invoice will be created based on the account data and the linked subscription data. Hence, your invoice will automatically contain
- Metadata like your customer's billing address and your own company address,
- The invoice line items and
- The tax data for your items.
Licensing JustOn Billing & Invoice Management
If you decide to keep JustOn Billing & Invoice Management after the test period of 30 days, you need to upgrade to a regular JustOn license. We recommend to contact our support team to clarify the following main topics:
- Does your organization already use Salesforce? If so, what version and license model do you use?
- What is the appropriate pricing model for you?
- How can the JustOn support team best assist your individual setup?
- Which payment providers do you intend to integrate?
Everything prepared? Let's start then.
Getting Familiar With JustOn
After logging in to Salesforce, call JustOn Billing & Invoice Management from the App Launcher. As you see, the JustOn user interface is seamlessly integrated in the Salesforce environment. You will find the standard Salesforce tabs like Home, Account or Opportunities, which let you access all your customers' data.
In order to provide the invoicing features, JustOn adds a number of new business objects, along with the according UI elements. These additions allow you to easily manage the invoicing data and processes.
|Billing||Invoice Generation||Accounts Receivable||Reporting|
|Set up subscriptions
including items and their pricing
Set up usage data billing
Billing arbitrary objects
|Execute invoice runs
to produce invoices
Create account statements
|Manage metric objects
Configure business reports
JustOn Billing & Invoice Management summarizes the main JustOn objects and outlines their basic interactions.
For definitions of individual concepts, refer to our glossary.