Your organization's business may require to export invoices or booking details that are to be imported by external accounting or ERP systems like DATEV or SAP. Usually, these accounting systems expect specifically formatted CSV files in order to import this data, including invoice line items and tax information. To this end, JustOn provides a flexible CSV export mechanism. It allows you to configure and execute invoice or booking details exports according to your needs.
For information about configuring the CSV export, see Configuring CSV Export.
You export invoices from the invoice list view.
- Navigate to the Invoices list in the invoice run view, or open the Invoices tab and select an appropriate list view.
The list view
Recently Vieweddoes not display the Export button.
- On the Invoices tab, select the checkboxes next to the invoices you want to export, or leave all checkboxes unmarked to include all listed invoices.
- Click to open the action menu, then select Export.
Exporting invoices to CSV
- Specify the export period as required.
This limits the export to invoices of the specified date range.
Leaving the start and end dates blank includes all invoices in the current list selection.
- Select the export configuration settings you want to apply.
- Optionally, select or deselect the
This overwrites the preconfigured setting made in the export configuration.
- Click Continue.
▶ This exports the invoices included in the current list selection and the specified date range according to the selected export configuration to a CSV file.
If you have selected the option
Create Payments, JustOn creates payment balances and sets the originating invoices to
Find the exported CSV file in the target as defined by the selected export configuration, or, if not specified, on Salesforce's Files tab in the group Owned by me.