JustOn Cash Management is a Salesforce app that integrates Salesforce CRM with European banks and payment service providers. The app allows you to trigger payments and track payment information related to your business with customers.
You will be able to prepare and execute payment operations based on your orders, invoices or other statements that involve payments or payouts, as well as to retrieve information on processed payments and to associate it with the corresponding accounts receivable or accounts payable. Broadly speaking, JustOn Cash Management helps reconcile accounts.
JustOn Cash Management Access
From a technical perspective, JustOn Cash Management provides two Salesforce apps:
- Lightning Experience App Cash Management
- The Lightning Experience App Cash Management provides standard Salesforce tabs and detail pages for accessing the related data records.
- Connected Canvas App JustOn Payments Connected
- The Connected Canvas App JustOn Payments Connected enables users to connect to their bank or payment provider and to exchange transaction data.
- For the proper operation of the Connected Canvas App JustOn Payments Connected, users must use a web browser that allows third-party cookies, like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
Generally, the Salesforce apps act as the "user interface" of JustOn Cash Management and control the data management. Significant parts of the business logic and the connections to the banks or payment providers, however, run on the Heroku-based platform – which also exposes the API.
JustOn Cash Management exposes an API. It allows to invoke certain functionality remotely from external systems.
Using the API, operators can integrate JustOn Cash Management in their own applications, portals, etc. – without relying on the provided user interface. Note, however, that the Salesforce apps are still required for the data management.
JustOn Cash Management Object Model
The following object schema (or ERD) gives an overview of the objects that are relevant for JustOn Cash Management.
For business-relevant concepts, refer to the Concepts Overview.
For details on all objects delivered with the JustOn package, including fields, their API names, descriptions, see JustOn Cash Management Objects.
Cash management-relevant objects