Setting Up JustOn Bank Payments
JustOn Bank Payments requires at least the Salesforce Enterprise Edition.
Setting up JustOn Bank Payments involves the following tasks:
- Installing JustOn Bank Payments
- Enabling app access
- Assigning permissions
- Creating remote site
- Enabling Lightning runtime for flows
- Configuring integration
Depending on your intended use cases, you can then proceed to
Installing JustOn Bank Payments
- Visit the Salesforce AppExchange to get JustOn Bank Payments.
- Click Get It Now to invoke the installation procedure.
Follow the instructions and provide the required information as necessary.
Enabling App Access
JustOn Bank Payments provides the Lightning Experience App JustOn Payments and the Connected Canvas App JustOn Payments Connected. JustOn Payments Connected enables users to connect to their bank and to retrieve the bank statements. JustOn Payments provides standard Salesforce tabs and detail pages for accessing the retrieved data records.
For JustOn Bank Payments to work properly, make sure to enable the access to the Lightning Experience App JustOn Payments and the Connected Canvas App JustOn Payments Connected for all users who will work with JustOn Bank Payments as described below.
Enabling App Access for JustOn Payments
The access to the JustOn Payments app is controlled using profiles. So when creating the users who will work with JustOn Bank Payments, you must assign the relevant profile to each of them. You can use the standard profiles or create custom profiles.
To enable access to the Lightning Experience App JustOn Payments for all relevant profiles:
- In Setup, navigate to Apps > App Manager.
- In the row of JustOn Payments, click to open the action menu, then select Edit.
- Navigate to User Profiles.
Select the required profiles and move them to the Selected Profiles column.
This makes JustOn Bank Payments available for the selected user profiles in the App Launcher.
Enabling App Access for JustOn Payments Connected
The access to the JustOn Payments Connected app is controlled using profiles. So when creating the users who will work with JustOn Bank Payments, you must assign the relevant profile to each of them. You can use the standard profiles or create custom profiles.
To enable access to the Connected Canvas App JustOn Payments Connected for all relevant profiles:
- In Setup, navigate to Apps > Connected Apps > Manage Connected Apps.
- Click Edit in the row of JustOn Payments Connected.
Permitted Usersfield, select
Admin approved users are pre-authorized.
Confirm the selection when prompted.
This will prevent all users from accessing JustOn Payments Connected, including org admins.
On the Connected Apps list, click JustOn Payments Connected.
This displays the app detail page.
Add the intended profile.
- In the Profiles section, click Manage Profiles.
- Select the relevant profile, for example,
- Click Save.
The package provides the permission set JustOn Payments Read/Write, which allows users to
- Access the Lightning Experience App JustOn Payments and the Connected Canvas App JustOn Payments Connected
- Create and edit records of the objects delivered with the JustOn Bank Payments package
Assign the permission set to all users who will work with JustOn Bank Payments. To do so:
- In Setup, navigate to Users > Permission Sets.
- Click JustOn Payments Read/Write.
- Click Manage Assignments, then Add Assignments.
- Select the checkboxes next to the users who will work with JustOn Bank Payments.
- Click Assign.
Creating Remote Site
Some list views, like on the the Entries tab, in JustOn Bank Payments may become very large. To allow executing operations from large list views, for example creating direct debit orders, JustOn Bank Payments has to call Salesforce's REST API. To this end, you must whitelist your site as a remote site.
In Setup, open Remote Site Settings.
In Salesforce Lightning, navigate to Security > Remote Site Settings.
In Salesforce Classic, navigate to Security Controls > Remote Site Settings.
Click New Remote Site.
Specify the URL of your current instance as required, like
Do not specify the My Domain subdomain but the instance URL. Find the instance part of the URL on the Company Information page in Setup, or use
nslookup <my-domain>.my.salesforce.comin a terminal window (as explained in View instance information for your Salesforce Organization in the Salesforce Help).
Enabling Lightning Runtime for Flows
- In Setup, navigate to Process Automation > Process Automation Settings.
- Select the checkbox
Enable Lightning runtime for flows.
- Click Save.
Setting up JustOn Bank Payments usually involves an integration with a "counterpart" Salesforce application. Note, however, that this integration is not covered with this documentation, as it is project-specific and cannot be generalized.
For details about enabling JustOn Bank Payments in JustOn Billing & Invoice Management, see Enabling JustOn Bank Payments.