We regularly deliver updates to bring new features, improvements and fixes to JustOn Billing & Invoice Management. Continuous development is essential to the legally permissible operation of our e-invoicing application and makes sure that it always responds to current legal regulations about data protection or tax-relevant data. This provides for a seamless and safe operation as well as for the best possible support.
Welcome to JustOn Release 2.49.
This page summarizes new features, notable changes and bug fixes included with this delivery. For detailed information about JustOn's features, refer to the JustOn documentation.
Upgrading | Important Info
JustOn Release 2.49 switches to Salesforce Files as the default location for storing
- produced invoice and dunning reminder PDF files
- exported invoice and bookkeeping data CSV files
- exported SEPA XML files
Make sure to adjust any custom integrations, configurations, templates, etc. that rely on the storage location for produced files and check them for proper operation.
If upgrading from a previous version lower than JustOn 2.43, read the JustOn 2.43 release notes for advice and known upgrade issues.
Generally, JustOn recommends to delete all draft invoices before installing the new JustOn Billing & Invoice Management release in order to allow for a smooth transition to the new features.
If you bundle JustOn permission sets in permission set groups, always make sure their status is
Updated. This indicates that the bundled permissions are up-to-date.
For further information and advice, contact JustOn Support.
- Bookkeeping data: added support for monthly revenue recognition rules (BIL-2290)
- Added option to display currency conversion table on the invoice PDF (BIL-2550)
- Added support for calculating values upon CSV export (BIL-2637)
- Added support for manipulating and fixing balances via API (BIL-2168)
- Added support for additional request data for Basware (BIL-2658)
- Lightning UI: Use Salesforce Files instead of attachments as the target for invoice PDF, dunning reminder PDF and account statement PDF (BIL-2147, BIL-2538)
- Lightning UI: Use Salesforce Files instead of Salesforce Documents as the target for invoice exports, booking detail exports and bank transfer order exports (BIL-2540)
- Fixed booking data reversal for cancellation invoices (BIL-2608)
- Fixed template handling for account statement (BIL-2635)
Upgrading | Important Info
If upgrading from a previous version lower than JustOn 2.49, read the JustOn 2.49 release notes for advice and known upgrade issues.
- Added support for additional Basware request data on invoice line item level (BIL-2678)
- Fixed balance type parsing from templates (BIL-2679)
- Fixed invoice CSV export: correct empty result marking (BIL-2676)