We regularly deliver updates to bring new features, improvements and fixes to JustOn Billing & Invoice Management. Continuous development is essential to the legally permissible operation of our e-invoicing application and makes sure that it always responds to current legal regulations about data protection or tax-relevant data. This provides for a seamless and safe operation as well as for the best possible support.
Welcome to JustOn Release 2.54.
This page summarizes new features, notable changes and bug fixes included with this delivery. For detailed information about JustOn's features, refer to the JustOn documentation.
Upgrading | Important Info
If upgrading from a previous version lower than JustOn 2.53, read the JustOn 2.53 release notes for advice and known upgrade issues.
Generally, JustOn recommends to delete all draft invoices before installing the new JustOn release in order to allow for a smooth transition to the new features.
- Added support for daily interval in batch chain parameters (BIL-2887)
- Added button for recreating PDF files for open invoices and dunning reminders (BIL-1552)
- Added support for customizing the create credit page (BIL-2833)
- Support for deposit billing and pro forma billing as separate features (BIL-2879)
- Reworked tax handling in deposit billing (BIL-2885)
- Support for Basware API v3 (BIL-2873)
- Enhanced Balance object: added
- Fixed AvaTax integration: support multi-line address fields (BIL-2858)
- Fixed invoice run: correct handling of subscriptions with item quantity
- Fixed booking detail export: include all booking detail types (BIL-2899)
- Fixed payment balance assignment: use correct amount (BIL-2901)
- Fixed precalculated tax handling: tax rate is not longer mandatory (BIL-2902)
- Fixed permission set handling (BIL-2909)
ON_BillingTypehandling for center rules (BIL-2911)
- Fixed invoice PDF generation: correct balance column (BIL-2914)
- Fixed deposit/pro forma invoicing: tax details for deposit line item (BIL-2916)
- Fixed AvaTax integration: support for empty