We regularly deliver updates to bring new features, improvements and fixes to JustOn Billing & Invoice Management. Continuous development is essential to the legally permissible operation of our e-invoicing application and makes sure that it always responds to current legal regulations about data protection or tax-relevant data. This provides for a seamless and safe operation as well as for the best possible support.
Welcome to JustOn Release 2.61.
This page summarizes new features, notable changes and bug fixes included with this delivery. For detailed information about JustOn's features, refer to the JustOn documentation.
Upgrading | Important Info
JustOn 2.61 introduces the tab Balances. If you upgrade JustOn from an earlier version, you must
- Remove any unmanaged custom object tabs for balances that you may have created manually before upgrading to JustOn 2.61,
- Specifically allow accessing the new tab after upgrading.
JustOn 2.57 has added support for the VAT number validation. If you upgrade JustOn from an earlier version, you are prompted to allow communication with the EU website that provides the corresponding service.
Note that by default, no data is transferred to or from this website. Before any data is transferred to or from the service, you must explicitly enable the feature for your org. For details, see Why approve third-party access on setup.
JustOn 2.56.2 has reworked the behavior of canceled subscriptions. Canceled subscriptions with an end date set now produce an invoice until the end date is reached. If you upgrade JustOn from an earlier version, you must review your canceled subscriptions after upgrading to this release.
If upgrading from a previous version lower than JustOn 2.55, read the JustOn 2.55 release notes for advice and known upgrade issues.
Generally, JustOn recommends to delete all draft invoices before installing the new JustOn release in order to allow for a smooth transition to the new features.
- Added support for exporting SEPA bank transfer orders from balances (BIL-2556)
- Added support for retrieving large numbers of banking transactions from finleap connect (BIL-3137)
- Added support for linking attachments from source records to invoices during the generic invoice run (BIL-3155)
- Improved payment reference matching (BIL-2962)
- Fixed aggregate queries on currency values in multi-currency orgs (affects partial credit creation as well as remaining value and contract value calculation) (BIL-3195)
- Fixed payment collection: correct due date handling (BIL-3196)
- Fixed assign balances batch: correct behavior in custom batch chains (BIL-3198)