How to enable specific JustOn functionality in Salesforce Classic?
By default, JustOn Billing & Invoice Management is optimized for Salesforce Lightning Experience. It provides, however, a number of Visualforce pages that facilitate using JustOn in Salesforce Classic.
This article lists the available action and view overrides for Salesforce Classic.
The listed overrides were enabled by default up to JustOn 2.50. With JustOn 2.51, they have been disabled to provide for a better user experience with Salesforce Lightning.
If you intend to continue using Salesforce Classic with JustOn 2.51 (and higher), you must re-enable these overrides.
|Object||Action||Visualforce Page||Description||Lightning Behavior|
|Balance||New||BalanceNew||Redirects to Register Payment on the invoice||Use Register Payment|
|Invoice||Tab||InvoiceTab||Shows the batch chain progress||Available via the Chain Progress utility bar|
|Invoice Line Item||New
|InvoiceLineItemNew||Shows Unit/Product Group from custom settings||Use Change Unit/Change Product Group|
|Invoice Run||Tab||InvoiceRun||Shows the batch chain progress||Available via the Chain Progress utility bar|
|Item||New||ItemNew||Sets the name of the new item to
||Available via the global action New Item|
|Payment Entry||Tab||PaymentEntriesTab||Shows the batch chain progress||Available via the Chain Progress utility bar|
|Subscription||New||SubscriptionNew||Sets the name of the new subscription to
||Available via the global action New Subscription|
|Statement Run||Tab||DunningRun||Shows the batch chain progress||Available via the Chain Progress utility bar|
|Statement Run||View||DunningRunView||Shows the batch chain progress||Available via the Chain Progress utility bar|
To enable an override:
- Navigate to the object management settings of the corresponding object.
Click to open the Setup menu and select Setup, then open Objects and Fields > Object Manager > Object.
- Click Buttons, Links, and Actions.
- Click Edit in the row of the action for which you intend to enable an override.
- For Salesforce Classic Override, click
Visualforce pageand select the intended Visualforce page from the picklist.
- Click Save.
Be aware that when overriding tab pages (Action
Tab), you may have to re-enable
- the Salesforce standard button for creating new records for invoice runs, payment entries and statement runs (via Setup > Create > Objects > Object > Search Layouts > Object List View > Edit).
- the JustOn custom button View Remaining for invoice runs (via Setup > Create > Objects > Invoice Run > Page Layouts > Invoice Run Layout > Edit).