We regularly deliver updates to bring new features, improvements and fixes to JustOn Billing & Invoice Management. Continuous development is essential to the legally permissible operation of our e-invoicing application and makes sure that it always responds to current legal regulations about data protection or tax-relevant data. This provides for a seamless and safe operation as well as for the best possible support.
Welcome to JustOn Release 2.65.
This page summarizes new features, notable changes and bug fixes included with this delivery. For detailed information about JustOn's features, refer to the JustOn documentation.
Upgrading | Important Info
JustOn 2.65 has introduced the custom picklist field
JustOn Contact Role on the Contact object. This mechanism replaces the Account Contact Role functionality in Salesforce Classic, which is no longer supported by Salesforce.
For compatibility reasons, JustOn still supports existing Salesforce Classic Account Contact Roles. If available, they take precedence over the value set in the
JustOn Contact Role field.
JustOn 2.64 has renamed the custom setting Tenant to Business Entity.
For compatibility reasons, JustOn still supports configurations that relate to the previous name
tenant. Make sure, however, to check any custom integrations, configurations, templates, placeholders, etc. for proper operation and adjust them if required.
JustOn 2.64 introduces dedicated history fields and history tracking for number ranges. If you are upgrading JustOn from a previous version and want to use this feature, you must explicitly activate history tracking for all relevant Number Range fields.
JustOn 2.64 supports dedicated ON fields for setting the type of the invoice and the invoice line items with the generic invoice run. Use
ON_Type to set the type of the invoice and
ON_LineItemType to set the type of the invoice line item.
JustOn 2.63 has modified the SEPA export formats.
- The SEPA Direct Debit Export format
XML CDD pain.008.003.02has been replaced with
XML CDD pain.008.001.02, and the SEPA Credit Export format
XML CCT pain.001.003.03has been replaced with
XML CCT pain.001.001.03. The two changes are backward compatible for all banks that implement the current DFÜ Agreement Appendix 3.
For banks in Austria and the Netherlands, the SEPA Direct Debit Export format
XML CDD pain.008.001.02has been renamed to
XML CDD REQUIRED_BIC pain.008.001.02, and the SEPA Credit Export format
XML CCT pain.001.001.03has been renamed to
XML CCT REQUIRED_BIC pain.001.001.03. These SEPA formats require the BIC value.
When working with banks in Austria and the Netherlands, make sure to adjust your export configurations accordingly.
JustOn 2.61 has introduced the tab Balances. If you upgrade JustOn from an earlier version, you must
- Remove any unmanaged custom object tabs for balances that you may have created manually before upgrading to JustOn 2.62,
- Specifically allow accessing the new tab after upgrading.
JustOn 2.57 has added support for the VAT number validation. If you upgrade JustOn from an earlier version, you are prompted to allow communication with the EU website that provides the corresponding service.
Note that by default, no data is transferred to or from this website. Before any data is transferred to or from the service, you must explicitly enable the feature for your org. For details, see Why approve third-party access on setup.
JustOn 2.56.2 has reworked the behavior of canceled subscriptions. Canceled subscriptions with an end date set now produce an invoice until the end date is reached. If you upgrade JustOn from an earlier version, you must review your canceled subscriptions after upgrading to this release.
If upgrading from a previous version lower than JustOn 2.55, read the JustOn 2.55 release notes for advice and known upgrade issues.
Generally, JustOn recommends to delete all draft invoices before installing the new JustOn Billing & Invoice Management release in order to allow for a smooth transition to the new features.
If you bundle JustOn permission sets in permission set groups, always make sure their status is
Updated. This indicates that the bundled permissions are up-to-date.
- Added option to set contact roles on contacts, replacing the Account Contact Role functionality in Salesforce Classic (BIL-2936)
- Added option to specify predefined booking reference texts for booking details (BIL-3246)
- Added option to immediately create write-off balances for invoices on finalization (BIL-3239)
- Added option to close a single deposit or pro forma invoice individually from its detail view (BIL-2919)
- Added field
Email HTML Bodyto template detail (BIL-3280)
- Reworked success message for finleap transaction retrieval: shows all and new received transactions (BIL-3269)
- Reworked booking detail creation from balances: now includes balances of the type
- Fixed generic invoice run/subscription builder: correct handling of recurring items with invoice criterion (BIL-3295)
- Fixed recurring generic invoice run: considers
- Fixed DATEV export: considers existing booking details (BIL-3290)
- Fixed tax delta calculation with gross booking details (BIL-3285)
- Corrected misleading tax delta help text (BIL-3274)
- Fixed GIR from parent: correct invoice date handling (BIL-3273)
- Fixed subscription builder use case
UPGRADE: links source to new, active subscription (BIL-3260)
- Fixed credit creation: clears date to allow finalizing partial credits (BIL-3250)